Sunday, May 17, 2009

My girls

I don't really know where to start. When i was possibly having one of the worst times of my life, having bid farewell to my best friend of 14 years to Australia and having go through a depressing break up, you girls came right into my life and injected a heartbeat into an almost dead me.

Kylie, i seriously don't know how to thank you enough. After hardly talking or seeing each other for the whole of last semester and through the long holidays, when i needed you, you were always there to listen to my problems, give me advice and accompany me through those almost unbearable nights. I can't even imagine how i could go through that period if it wasn't for you. Thanks for laughing at all my lame, stupid jokes and always lending me an ear. Somehow i feel that we have drifted apart a bit since, but i want you to know no matter what happens, i will always be there for you like you were for me.

Tsae, just thinking about you puts a smile on my face. You are without a doubt still one of the most innocent people i know. Despite my best efforts to corrupt your mind, you are still such a good girl. If we were a family you would surely be the daughter. And what family would be complete without a daughter?

I really am glad to have really genuine, spontaneous, open, crazy, no drama, no complains friends like you two. When we are out having fun i feel as though i don't have any worries in the world and all i look forward to is how much fun we are going to have the next day.

Now, some of the unforgettable memories over the past few months.

#1 Spontaneous Genting trip after Monday's lecture.



Peace sign with some tongue





They have a weird thing for mirrors o.O





Camwhoring while i try to win back my saman money





They hate flash but i love it





Can't a guy have some fun?





Cock eyed pony and a retarded, three-eared donkey with rabies

#2 Penang trip during Easter break.



Smile for the camera! Car speed? 140km/h. =P





Breathtaking view from our room





Tsae cheese!





Did i mention they had a thing for mirrors?





Honeymooners. HEH





Picking up a random chick by the beach





Sun, sand and babes =)





Lost for words





Heaven in a bowl





Gets me salivating every single time





They call this sleeping Buddha? OKAY.....





Kylie's husband from the mainland. Not me





Kylie and Tsae's failed lansi face. Apparently they didn't have as much practice as i have

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Our ji mui forever, loves and huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so sweet of you!!! but why my part is so much lesser than kylie's???? okla dumb qn, i know why!! *ngek ngek*

    next mon steamboat! *lovessssss*

    ReplyDelete